How to Connect to TaxJar
To Connect your Kajabi Account to TaxJar:
- After creating a TaxJar Account, login to the main dashboard.
- Navigate to the Account tab and select SmartCalcsAPI
- Then copy the Live Token API key.
Next, Login to your Kajabi Account.
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Tax Settings.
- Paste the TaxJar API key in the API Key text bubble and click Connect.
- Then click Sync Nexus to view your Nexus locations inside your Kajabi Tax Settings.
Once your API key is connected, you will have the option to make your offer's taxable. To do so:
- Open the Products tab from the dashboard and select Offers.
- Select an Offer or create a new one.
- Click Edit Price.
- Check the Taxable Offer checkbox then choose a Tax Category.
Your offers will now automatically add sales tax during the checkout process. The sales tax will be based upon the location of the buyer.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!