Email Editor Overview
In this article:
- How to Access Email Editor from the Dashboard
- How to Add a Section
- How to Add an Image
- How to Add a Call To Action Button
- How to Change Page Background Color
- How to Change the Font
How to Access Email Editor from the Dashboard
To access Email Editor from the dashboard:
- Open the Marketing tab from the dashboard and select Email Campaigns.
- Select the Email Broadcast you would like to edit or create a new one by clicking New Email Campaign then select Email Broadcast.
- Select who will recieve the email broadcast in the dropdown menu, then click Save & Continue.
- Click Launch Email Editor.
How to Add a Section
To Add a section to the Email Broadcast:
Click Add Section in the control sidebar on the left. Here you have the option of adding:
- Custom Content
- An Image
- An Image Banner
- Text & CTA
How to Add an Image
To Add an Image:
- Click Add Section in the sidebar then select Image.
- Click the Image block in the sidebar.
- Click the Select Image Dropdown and upload an Recent Image or New Image.
- After the image has uploaded, you have the options to use the image as a banner, to change the image width, and to assign the image an action.
How to Add a Call To Action Button
to Add a Call to Action Button:
- Click Add Section then select Text & CTA.
- To edit the Text of the CTA, Click on the Text block in the sidebar.
- To edit the CTA, click the CTA block in the sidebar. Here, you have the option to Link the CTA's Action to Go to a Landing Page, Go to a Checkout Page, or Go to a URL
How to Change Page Background Color
To Change the background color of the email page:
- Click the Settings tab then click Color Scheme.
- Here you can change the color of the Page Background and Text.
How to Change the Font
To change the Font of the text in the email:
- Click the Settings Tab and select Typography.
- From here you can select the Font.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!