How to connect PayPal to your Kajabi account
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments. PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to help keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud.
How to integrate with PayPal
To integrate with PayPal:
1. Create REST API App in PayPal
- You will need to either upgrade your current PayPal account to a Business Account or create a new Business PayPal account. You must do this before moving forward with the instructions in this article. Kajabi accounts will only integrate with Business PayPal accounts, not personal accounts:
After you have created or upgraded to a PayPal business account you will need to go to Developer PayPal and log in with your business account credentials:
Once you are logged in:
- Click the My Apps & Credentials tab under the Dashboard header.
- Navigate to the REST API Apps section.
- Click Live then click Create App.
- Fill in the App Name with the name of your site or business.
- Click Create App:
You will be redirected to a screen that contains the API Credentials needed to set up your PayPal integration:
- Copy the Client ID
- Show the Secret and copy it to your clipboard.
2. Paste API codes in their respective fields in your Kajabi Settings:
- Open the Settings tab from the dashboard.
- Select Payment Integrations.
- Click Connect on the PayPal integration.
- Enter your PayPal email address.
- Paste the Client ID and Secret:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!