How to set up an offer as a gift
First, create a 100% off coupon to base the single-use coupon off of–this will act as the "gift card" or "gift voucher" that will be sent to the buyer after purchase:
- Type "Coupon" into the Kajabi Assistant (⌘+K)
- Select New Coupon.
- Create a 100% off coupon:
To set up a gift offer:
- Open the Product tab from your dashboard and select Offers or use the Kajabi Assistant (⌘+K) and type "Offers".
- Create a new Offer based off an existing Offer you already have in your store. This new Offer will be used as the gift purchase.
- After creating the gift Offer, add an automation to the gift Offer that will "send a single-use coupon" when the Offer is purchased.
- Customize the automation email so that it is ready to send:
This automation will send the buyer a single-use coupon code created from the coupon code you chose via email. You will not need to create multiple single-use coupons. The buyer can then forward that email to whoever they'd like to gift the Offer to. 🎁
To add the gift offer to your store:
- Open the Website tab and click the customize button next to the Store page.
- Select the Store Builder section from the sidebar.
- Click Add Content and choose Offer Card.
- Select the gift Offer you want add to the store:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.