In this article:
- Build a Course Checklist
- Stock Images - Royalty Free
- Video Editing Software
- Video Converter Software
- Screen Recording Software
- Chat Widgets
- Calendar Widgets
- Transcribing Videos/Audio to Blog Posts
- Podcast Players
- Creating Flow Charts
- Webinar Platform
- Community Calendars (for users to share events)
- External CRM
Build a Course Checklist
Use this guide as a step by step tool to creating your first course on Kajabi.
Download your Free "Build a Course" Checklist by Clicking Here
Stock Images - Royalty Free
Free stock Images you can use on your website and landing pages, in your course, and in emails.
- Unsplash. One of the oldest and most well trusted free image sites, Unsplash provides new stock photos each week from a variety of photographers on almost any subject you can imagine. You can download up to 10 free images a week.
- Death to Stock Photo. If searching for images isn’t your thing you can sign up for Death to stock photo to email you images each and every week straight to your inbox, all you have to do is open an email.
- Picjumbo. Catering mainly to bloggers and designers, Picjumbo is another adds photos daily and provides a plugin for photoshop or sketch for only $8.99 a month if you want to edit the photos after the fact.
- Startupstockphotos. Looking for photos of office images? Start up Stock Photo has you covered. This site is particularly useful if you’re looking for images related to starting or running your own business.
- Libreshot. Created by SEO expert Martin Vorel, Libreshot offers a variety of different photos which often fit perfectly with SEO optimized videos and blog posts.
- Pexels. Pexels curates images which are free use under the Creative Commons Zero license which is a fancy way of saying that you can use them for personal or commercial use and you don’t even need to provide any sort of credit or attribution for them.
- Gratisography. Photographer Ryan McGuire provides beautiful high resolution images which will add zeal and flavor to any of your videos.
- New Old Stock. Want to add some cool Black and White images to your videos to add an old world flair, look no further than new old stock.
- Splitshire. Created by Daniel Nanescu a photographer working out of Italy, Splitshire provides very clean, streamlined images that are perfect for your presentations
- Stock Snap IO. The last entry on this admittedly not comprehensive list is stock snap IO whose stated mission statement is to not be a typical crappy stock photo site.
All of these 10 sites are great resources for finding the royalty free stock images that you need to create engaging visually stimulating videos that will help your viewers retain more information. Start adding images to your videos today and start seeing amazing results!
Video Editing Software
Some helpful options for editing video for your course and advertisements.
Video Converter Software
Screen Recording Software
Transcribing Videos/Audio to Blog Posts
Creating Flow Charts
Make creative flow charts for your courses, pdf handouts, or for creating plans of action for your online business.
Community Calendars (for users to share events)
Calendars to facilitate community amongst your members. - CalendarWiz
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!