Cart Abandonment Emails allow you to automatically send a follow-up email every time a new customer enters their email at checkout but doesn't complete their purchase.
Activating your Cart Abandonment Email
To activate the Cart Abandonment Email:
- Edit an existing Offer or create a new one.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Offer edit page to activate your Cart Abandonment Email.
- Click the Edit reminder email template_ link to customize it:
When is the Cart Abandonment Email not sent
- If a potential customer does not enter their email address before abandoning the cart
- If a potential customer creates more than one abandoned checkout in a row, then only one email will be sent to that potential customer.
- If a potential customer creates one or more abandoned checkouts and then completes a sale before the recovery email gets sent, then the email won't be sent.
- If an Upsell is abandoned the Cart Abandonment Email will not be sent.
When is the Cart Abandonment Email is sent
- When an existing user does not complete a checkout sequence.
- When a new potential user enters their email address but does not complete the checkout sequence.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.