How to connect your custom domain to your Kajabi site
- Use the Kajabi Assistant (⌘+K) and type "Custom Domain".
- Enter the domain name you want to connect.
- Change/add the CNAME in your domain host's settings.
- Verify the domain name.
- Done 🎉
In this article:
- Step 1: Add your domain name to Kajabi
- Step 2: Adding or changing your CNAME
- Step 3: Verify your domain in Kajabi
Step 1: Add your domain name to Kajabi
To connect an existing custom domain to your Kajabi site:
- Type "Custom Domain" in the Kajabi Assistant (⌘+K) or open the Settings tab from the dashboard and select Custom Domain.
- Enter the custom domain name you'd like to connect.
- Before verifying the domain, you will need to add or edit (depending on your hosting service) the CNAME record to ssl.kajabi.com.
Step 2: Adding or changing your CNAME
Before verifying your domain in Kajabi, you'll need to add a CNAME to your domain in your hosting platform or edit the existing CNAME so that the domain points to
ssl.kajabi.com. Here's an example of this in GoDaddy:
Learn how to add/edit the CNAME record for a few popular hosting services:
Step 3: Verify your domain in Kajabi
After adding/editing the CNAME of your domain, navigate back to Kajabi and click Verify Domain:
We'll run some magic on the backend and your custom domain should be good to go 🎉
Lastly, you'll receive an email to confirm that your domain is successfully connected:
How to Remove your Domain from Cloudflare
If you already have your Custom Domain set up with Cloudflare and would like to remove it, you'll need to complete these steps in order:
- Revert your name server back to registrar
- Add and Configure your Domain Records in the registrar
- Remove your Custom Domain from your Site
- Remove your Custom Domain from your Cloudflare account
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!