How to add a GIF to the Body of a Post
You can add a GIF to the Body of a Post within Kajabi by following three easy steps:
- If you haven't yet, create your GIF by uploading the photos or a video desired to be coverted to GIF format on GIPHY
- Once your GIF has been created, or if you already have one ready to go, upload your GIF
- Copy the Embed Code of your GIF and embed it into the Body of your Post!
In this article:
Creating a GIF on GIPHY
- Go to GIPHY and choose Create at the top of the page.
- Drag and drop your content into the specified area
- Stylize and add copy and filters to your GIF
- Choose Upload to GIPHY to complete your GIF
Uploading your GIF to GIPHY
Next we will upload our GIF to Giphy in order to create an embed Code for it. To do this:
- Go to GIPHY and choose Upload at the top of the page
- Attach the GIF you want to upload to GIPHY and create an embed code for
- Once attached, choose Upload to GIPHY
- Copy the GIF Embed Code for use within Kajabi!
Embedding the GIF into the Body of Your Post
Now that you have created and uploaded your GIF to GIPHY you can now attatch it to the Body of your Post! To do this:
- Start from the Dashboard and choose Products, then All Products
- Select the Product that contains the Post you want to add your new GIF to
- Select the Post that your GIF will be embedded within
- Scroll down to the Body section and select <> (Source Code) at the top left of the section
- Paste the Embed code of your GIF from GIPHY and watch as it appears in the Body section of your Post. Remember to click Save!
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!