How to build a membership site in Kajabi
- Set up Membership Levels as Offers.
- Add different Products to each Offer (Membership Level).
- Brand each Offer as a Membership Level i.e. Bronze, Silver, Gold.
- Add them to your Store Page or Offers section in premier.
- Start selling memberships 🎉
This is best way to set up your Membership Site. We have seen this model work countless times and helped our users perfect the method. You can view a membership site landing page I created in just a few minutes here.
Offers as Membership Levels
Create your Membership Levels as Offers:
- Create a Bronze Offer, Silver Offer, and Gold Offer in the Offers tab under Products from the dashboard. (Optional: Create a Platinum level offer.)
- Attach your Products to each respective membership offer. In the example site, I created a "Learn To Surf Bronze" product and attached it to the "Bronze: Learn To Surf Membership" offer. Follow this model for all of your membership level offers.
- Add the membership level offers to your store page or showcase them on a landing page with the Offers section in Premier. (The example membership site uses the Offer section in premier.):
Products as content unique to each Membership Level
Create content available under each Membership Level as a Product.
- Create video courses, audio clips, and any other kind of content you want to give out and attach them to their respective Offers
The final model should resemble this structure:
Membership Levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
- Bronze Offer: Bronze Product(s)
- Silver Offer: Silver Product(s)
- Gold Offer: Gold Product(s)
- Platinum Offer: Bronze, Silver, and Gold Products
This is best way to set up your Membership Site. We have seen this model work countless times and helped our users perfect the method over the years. If you have any questions or need clarification please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or hop on our 24/7 live chat ☺️
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.