How to embed a Kajabi Form on an external webpage
Spread your reach, build your list, and gain new subscribers by embedding your forms to virtually any page on the web. Your embedded forms are customizable and a simple copy and paste will have your forms collecting new subscribers in no time!
Finding the embed code
To embed a Form:
- Open the Marketing tab.
- Select Forms.
- Edit an existing Form or create a new one.
- Click the Embed tab.
- Copy the embed code and use it in source code of the external page where you want the Kajabi Form to work.
Customize the design and copy for the embedded Form:
- Save your changes before copying the embed code.
After customizing the Form settings, you can select the Form style.
This setting will determine how the embedded Form will be displayed on the web page.
Inline embeds are displayed within the web page, and popup forms will be displayed as a popup on the page.
Popup Form Settings
Loading Delay : How many seconds before the popup appears.
Frequency: Don't show the popup to return visitors for this number of days.
Pasting the embed code
Now that the form is configured, you can paste the embed code on the external page.
- Copy the embed code at the top of the page:
- Paste the embed code into the source code of the web page.
- If you are using the inline style, the location of this embed code will determine where the Form is located on the page.
- Save and refresh the page.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.