How to use Facebook Pixel with Kajabi
- Create a Facebook Business Account
- Copy your Facebook Pixel ID
- Paste it in the Third Party Integrations section of your Kajabi Settings tab.
To get started make sure you've already created a Facebook Pixel and Facebook Business account. Click here to create a Facebook pixel.
- Log into your FB Pixel manager and copy your pixel ID.
- Navigate back to Kajabi and open the Third Party Integrations section under Settings.
- Turn on the Facebook Pixel integration and paste your pixel ID:
The Facebook Pixel Integration provides tracking for the following events:
Initiate Checkout - When someone lands on a checkout page. (note: only tracks checkout page views, not customer purchase.)
Make Purchase - Gets triggered on the subsequent page after purchasing an offer or upsell.
PageView - Tracks every page on your site.
Lead - Renders when a submitted opt-in form lands on a thank you page (note: thank you page could be a thank-you-landing-page as well)
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.