How to migrate members from Kajabi Next to New Kajabi
Exporting members from Kajabi Next into New Kajabi
Export your student's from Kajabi Next with ease, then grant them access to products in New Kajabi with a member import.
Exporting members from Kajabi Next:
- Go to the Students tab in the course settings
- Click on the Export to CSV button
- First, go to the Student tab in the course settings.
- Click on the Export to CSV button.
Clicking on the button will download a CSV file to your computer containing a list of your student's name and email.
Importing Your Students Into New Kajabi:
Adding People to your products is quick and easy, all you need is their name and email address!
- Click on the People tab
- Click +Import Members at the top right
- Paste the CSV data (name, email) in the box
- Select an offer from the drop-down and click save
Tip : Opening your CSV in a text editor is much more convenient to copy/paste the data. Right click the file on your computer, then select a text editor under the Open With option.
- First, click on the People tab from your Admin Dashboard.
- Next, click the +Import Members button in the top right corner.
- Paste your customer data (name, email) and select the Offer for which you'd like them to have access.
- Click Save. Voila! A new member account has been created for your students, and they will be sent login instructions for their new products!
Voila! A new member account will be created for your students, and they will be sent a Welcome Email with their login instructions for their new products!
Tip : You can customize email templates from the website tab. Click Website > Email templates. Imported members will receive their login details in the Welcome Email.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.