How to set up a Live Evergreen Webinar
Learn how to set up an Evergreen Webinar in Kajabi!
To set up a Live Evergreen Webinar:
- Start from your Dashboard
- Select the Marketing tab
- Go to Pipelines and select New Pipeline
- Choose the Zoom Webinar OVO Pipeline
- Attach the Webinar Link into the approporiate section when prompted, and then Generate the Pipeline.
- Go to the Event section of the Pipeline and toggle on Repeat this Event .
- Choose how often you would like this event to repeat, then select Save.
- This Live Webinar Pipeline will now repeat in accordance with the frequency you selected.
You can use this same process with any webinar host whether it be Zoom, EverWebinar, or WebinarJam.
Creating a Live Webinar in Zoom
You can use any webinar host to run an evergreen webinar within Kajabi, but many of our users love using Zoom! Here is how to set up your webinar in Zoom:
- Log in to your Zoom account on a web browser.
- Select the Webinar tab from the sidebar.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Title your Webinar, add a description, and choose a date and duration.
- Make sure registration IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Check that the Host's video will be on when the webinar starts.
- Select Record the webinar automatically if you would like to keep a copy for later use.
- Click save and scroll down on the page to copy your Zoom Webinar link:
The Webinar feature in Zoom is a paid upgrade from the free account. If you'd like to use Zoom completely free go ahead and use the Meeting function.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!