How to sell a call, meeting, or coaching session
To sell a meeting and then allow for your customer to easily book a session:
- Start from your dashboard and click on the Products tab and choose Offers
- Create a Ghost Offer by making an Offer with no Product attached to it
- In the After Purchase section, check the box to Send the Member to a thank you page, then select a custom landing page you have created
- Embed a third party calendar application such as Calendly into a custom code block within a custom content section on your landing page
In this article:
- Creating a Ghost Offer
- Build a landing page with an embedded Calendar
- Connect your Ghost offer to the Calendar app
Creating a Ghost Offer
A Ghost Offer is creating an offer without a Product attached. This will be ideal for selling coaching hours or paid consultation
To make a Ghost Offer:
- Click on the Offers tab unter Products from your Kajabi Dashboard
- Select Add New Offer
- Create and Price your Offer according to the service you would like to sell
- Make sure not to connect a Product to the Offer
- Add After Purchase settings and Automations that will include simple, clear next steps for those who have purchased your Ghost Offer
Build a landing page with an embedded Calendar
If you haven't already, go ahead and get a Calendly account here: https://calendly.com/pages/pricing
Create your schedule and event types. Prepare to embed your calendar on a Kajabi page:
- Create a new Page or edit an existing one.
- Add a Custom Content section to the Page.
- Add a Custom Code section to the Custom Content section.
- Go back to Calendly and copy your embed code.
- Paste the Calendly embed code in the Custom Code section.
- Save and preview! 🎉
Connect your Ghost offer to the Calendar app
- Navigate back to your Ghost offer
- Within After Purchase settings, check the box that says Send the Member to a thank you page, then in the dropdown menu choose go to a landing page
- Select the landing page in which the calendar app is embedded
- You are now ready to start selling and booking sessions!
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!