How to create a blog post
To add a Post to your Blog:
- Type "Blog Post" in the Kajabi Assistant (⌘+K)
- Click "Create Blog Post"
- You'll be redirected to the Blog Post creation page
Set a specific publish date
This is a great tool when migrating your blog posts over to Kajabi from another platform like Wordpress. You'll be able to keep your publish dates consistent with your former blog host and schedule future posts to go out with ease.
- Search "Blog" in the Kajabi Assistant (⌘+K).
- Choose an existing Blog Post or create a new one.
- Click the "Set specific publishing date" button.
- Select a date in the past, present, or future when your Blog Post will be published.
Adding tags to your Blog Posts
Tagging your Blog Posts is a great way to keep them organized. After adding the tags and saving your changes the tags will be displayed as categories on your blog homepage.
- On the Blog Post customization page type your tag into the Tags section located under the Organization heading on the right side of the page.
- Hit tab/enter after typing the tag to make it stick, then save.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!