How to use AWeber with Kajabi
Step 1: Kajabi
To activate your AWeber integration:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Click the Connect button and sign in to your AWeber account in order to allow Kajabi to access your AWeber account:
After allowing Kajabi to access your AWeber account, you will be redirected back to the Integrations page with three new fields visible under your AWeber integration. The tokens created here won't need to be used later, this just lets you know your account is properly linked to Kajabi.
Step 2: AWeber
Next, log in to AWeber to create a List to use with the integration:
- Click Manage Lists in the top right menu.
- Select Create A List.
- Customize and fill out the List details.
- Copy the List ID:
Step 3: Adding the List ID to a Kajabi Form
In your Kajabi admin:
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select AWeber.
- Paste the List ID:
Click Save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your List in AWeber.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.