What is the difference between an Upsell and Order Bump?
Upsells and Orderbumps
Upsells and Order Bumps are great ways to maximize ptofit from your Offers during the checkout process. The difference between an Upsell and an Order Bump is that an Upsell will appear as a Pop-Up during the checkout, taking the customer to a new checkout page of a higher valued product. An Order Bump will appear during the checkout process as a click box to add another product to an order; usually, adding a product that compliments the product in the checkout.
Here's a guide on how to an Upsell or an Order Bump to an Order:
Adding an Upsell
To add an Upsell to an Offer:
- Create an Offer you want to use as an Upsell.
- Edit an existing Offer.
- Scroll down and select the Offer you want to use as an Upsell:
Editing your Upsell
Once you have added an Upsell to your Offer, you have the ability to edit specific details of the Upsell even further. To do this:
- Simply click on the Upsell that you have already chosen within your Offer Builder.
- Once in the Upsell Editor, you will be able to selct the title, description, CTA text, add a video, and more!
- Make sure the Upsell is Toggled On to ensure your customers will see it when checking out.
An Order Bump is used as a way to advertise another offer on the checkout screen. A user will go through the checkout sequence and see a simple option to add another Offer to their checkout. This article will walk you through the steps to add an Order Bump.
Before you start you'll need to have two Offers created: - Your main Offer - And the Offer you'd like to add as the Order Bump
Adding your order bump
To add an Order Bump to your Offer:
- Open the Products tab
- Select Offers.
- Choose an existing Offer or create a new one.
- Edit the Checkout.
- Click on the Order Bump section and select the Offer to be bumped.
- Add your description and click save:
Customers will see the Order Bump right before they complete their purchase:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!