How to use Active Campaign with Kajabi
Step 1: Kajabi
To connect Active Campaign to Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Turn on the Active Campaign integration:
Two boxes appear asking for your API URL and API Key. To find these:
- Log in to your Active Campaign account.
- Click the Settings tab at the bottom left of the dashboard.
- Select the Developer section.
- Copy and Past the API URL and API Key into the corresponding fields in Kajabi:
Click Save and your Active Campaign integration should be active.
Step 2: Active Campaign
Now, you'll want to setup a List in Active Campaign to link to a Kajabi Form:
- Log in to Active Campaign.
- Open the Lists tab.
- Click Add New List.
- Select the List after it has been created and copy the List ID from the URL:
In this example the List ID is "1"
Step 3: Adding the List ID to a Kajabi Form
In your Kajabi admin:
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select Active Campaign.
- Paste the List ID from the URL in step 3:
Click Save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your List in Active Campaign.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.