Build Your Course The Easy WayGet Started Free
Why didn't my Kajabi subscription payment go through?
Learn how to troubleshoot your Kajabi subscription payment.
If you are new to Kajabi and looking to sign up:
- Make sure the CC number, CVV, and expiration date you entered were correct and reflect the information on your card.
- Make sure there is a sufficient amoutn of funds to cover the purchase
- Occasionally, a Kajabi charge can be flagged by your bank if you do not regularly purchase digital products through Stripe or if the transaction amount is untypical of your account. You will need to contact your bank and asl them to approve the transaction in order to complete the payment.
- Once the issue is resolved by your bank please sign up and you should be good to go!
If you are an existing Kajabi user:
- Go to the Settings tab and click Billing under the Account Settings header.
- Make sure the credit card we have on file is correct and not expired.
- Double check the card number, CVV, and the expiration date.
If you are still experiencing issues completing payments to Kajabi please reach out to our support team. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.