How to use ConvertKit with Kajabi
In this article:
Step 1: ConvertKit to Kajabi
Log in to ConvertKit to get the API Key for your integration:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Copy the API Key.
To activate your ConvertKit integration in Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Toggle on the ConvertKit integration.
Step 2: Adding the ConvertKit Form ID to a Kajabi Form
In your ConvertKit account:
- Create a new Form
- Copy the Form ID in the URL.
In your Kajabi admin:
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select ConvertKit.
- Paste the Form ID:
Click Save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your Form in ConvertKit.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.