How to collect an address from People on your list
Depending on what required fields you included on your Opt-in Forms, you may only have a limited amount of info from your contacts. In certain cases, you will want to collect more information from the contacts you already have on your List.
In this article:
- Step 1: Build a Landing page with a new Form attached
- Step 2: Send the Landing Page to your List via Email so they can fill it out and submit it
To do this, you will need to complete a simple two-step process:
Step 1: Build a Landing page with a new Form attached
- From your Dashboard, select the Marketing tab then select Forms and create a new Form by choosing + New Form.
- Add new Form Fields for Address, City, State, and Zip Code and click Save.
- From there, Go to the Website tab, select the Page Builder, and create a new Landing Page.
- On your new Landing page, click Add Section on the left Sidebar and choose Opt-in Form, then attatch the new Opt-in Form you have just created by finding it in the drop down under Forms.
Creating your Form:
Add your Form to a Landing Page:
Step 2: Send the Landing Page to your List via Email so they can fill it out and submit it
- From your Dashboard, select the Marketing tab, then choose Email Campaigns.
- Select + New Campaign in the top right corner then choose Email Sequence in the section that appears.
- On your new Email Sequence, set the day to 0 to make sure this email will be sent to your subscribers immediatley
- In the body of the email, click the Add Button icon and paste the URL of the Opt-in Landing page just like you would do using a Call to Action Button.
- Choose who you want to receive this email by editing who will be subscribed to the sequence and you are good to go!
- You will now be able to collect addresses and other information from People on your list!
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!