Add an Event Video block
To add an Event Video block:
- Click the section you want to edit or create a new one.
- In the sidebar, select Add Content.
- From the list, select Event Video.
- Your newly created Event Video block will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
To remove an Event Video:
- In your Page, hover over the existing Event Video and click Edit.
- In the sidebar, scroll to the bottom and click Delete This Block.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Customize your Event Video block:
In an Event Video block, you can configure the width of the block and select the Event displayed.
- In your Page, hover over the existing Event Video you want to edit and click Edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar and select the number of columns to adjust the width of the Event Video block:
Select Your Event
- In your Page, hover over the existing Event you want to edit and click Edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar and click open the dropdown menu under the Select your Event header.
- Then, select the Event you want displayed:
To adjust the look and feel of the Event Video, configure your Block Settings by customizing the Before Event settings, At Event Start settings, During Event settings, After Event settings, Countdown Offset, Background, Desktop and Mobile Layout, Animations, and Time Reveal.
Configure your Block Settings:
- Hover over the block you want to customize and click Edit.
- Configure your Block Settings in the sidebar.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize the text in the Event block before the start of your Event by editing the text, size, and color of the Numbers and Labels.
At Event Start
Customize the heading and button text in the Event block message at the start of the event by editing the text, the button color, button width, button style, button size, and button border radius.
Configure the During Event Block Settings to upload a Video to be played for the Event, select an Image for the Video thumbnail, customize the Player color, and configure the Video Player Controls.
Video Player Controls:
Customize the Video Player Controls.
Check or uncheck Show Controls On Load to display player controls when autoplay is disabled.
Check or uncheck Autoplay to autoplay a muted video when the page loads.
Check the Play Button setting to display a play button when autoplay is disabled or the volume badge when autoplay is enabled.
Check Allow Full Screen to allow your viewers to watch the video in fullscren.
Check Show Small Play Button to display a small play button in the bottom left corner of the video.
Check Show Playbar to display a playbar that displays a visual timeline of the video.
Check Video Settings to display video settings like quality control and playback rate.
Configure the After Event Block Settings to customize the message after the end of your Event, the button action, button color, button width, button style, button size, and button border radius.
The Event Offset feature will delay the start of the Event by whatever amount of time you specify in the settings.
For instance, if you set the Event Offset for 3 minutes on an Event that starts at 10 am, the Countdown Timer will be set to end at 10:03 am. This allows registrants of your Event to join the Event before the Event officially begins as indicated by the timer.
Select a background color, adjust the Border radius to create a rounded or squared border, and select the Box Shadow size.
Configure the layout of the Block displayed on a Desktop device. Hide the block, adjust the Text Alignment, customize the padding inside and outside the Block, remove the padding altogether, and adjust the placement of the block.
Configure the layout of the Block displayed on a Mobile device by choosing to hide or display the block, adjust the Text Alignment, and customize the padding inside and outside the Block.
Create visual effects by configuring the animations settings for the block. Select the type, direction, delay, and duration of your animation.
The Time Reveal setting allows you to offset the time before the content in a block is revealed after a visitor enters the page.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!