How to cancel a member's subscription
Learn how to cancel a member's subscription in Stripe and PayPal.
Cancel in Stripe
To cancel a Member subscription in Stripe:
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Search the email address of the Member and open their Stripe profile.
- Scroll down to the Active Subscriptions section.
- Click the three dots next to the subscription and select Cancel:
Cancel in PayPal
A Member will need to manually cancel a subscription they paid for with PayPal in their PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out".
- Select Manage Preapproved Payments under "Payment settings".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
You can now view the customer's PayPal email address under the purchase tab in their People profile.
To cancel a subscription in the Kajabi admin:
- Open the People tab from your Dashboard.
- Locate the Member on the list, then click their name to pull up the Member Details page.
- Select Purchases.
- Click view on the Offer in question.
- Hit Deactivate in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select to cancel the subscription or keep it active:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.