Build Your Course The Easy WayGet Started Free
How to add Disqus comments to your Blog Posts
Learn how to add Disqus comments to all of your Blog Posts.
- Create a Disqus account and click Install on Site.
- Install manually using universal code.
- Copy the code and paste it under
- Click save and enjoy!
Adding Disqus Comments
Disqus is a comment hosting service that makes it easy to moderate comments and gauge engagement. We use Disqus here at Kajabi HQ and recommend it to all of our users:
- First, Create a Disqus account. Next, click on the admin dropdown and hit "Install on Site":
- Choose to install manually with a Universal Code:
- Copy the entire code shown in the first step to your clipboard:
- In Kajabi, go to the Website tab from the dashboard. Under the Design section click the Manage Themes button:
- Hit the "..." on the theme you are working with and click Edit Code:
- Open the Templates folder and click on
blog_post.liquid. Paste the universal Disqus code on line 9:
- You should now have a Disqus comments section at the bottom of all your Blog Posts:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.