How to send certificates of completion
Kajabi does not offer a native Certification function from within the platform, but you can send your member information to a certification platform using Zapier!
Step 1: Kajabi
To begin setting up certificates of completion:
- Create a new Opt-in Form or edit an existing one.
- Select the embed tab and copy the Opt-in Form embed code:
- Create a new Product or edit an existing one.
- Add a "Final Post" to the Product.
- Paste the embed code in the source code of the "Final Post":
Step 2: Zapier
Next, you will need to set up the Zapier integration:
- Go to Zapier and make a new Zap using Kajabi and Accredible:
- Choose New Form Submission as your trigger.
- Connect your Kajabi account by copy and pasting your API Key and Secret into Zapier.
- Choose the correct Site and Form that you want to trigger the certificate on:
- Make sure you have at least one recent form submission created.
- Make sure it matches the trigger options you picked.
- Click Fetch & Continue:
Step 3: Accredible
Next, you'll set up the Accredible portion of the Zap:
- Create the credential.
- Connect your Accredible account using the Zapier API key found in your Accredible settings tab.
- Choose which Certificate you want to use in the Zap.
- Test the zap:
After a Member completes the "Final Post" and submits their information through the Opt-in Form the certificate will be sent to them via email.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.