Build Your Course The Easy WayGet Started Free
How to use segments in Kajabi
Learn how to create custom lists of customers based on filters in the People tab.
There are 3 default segments we've added to the people tab that will always be visible for ease of use: All, Members, Subscribed
- A view of all of your People — this includes both Members and Contacts.
- A Member view for only users who have purchased something from your site.
- A Subscriber view which will show all users who have opted-in to receive any kind of emails from you:
To create and save a custom Segment:
- Open the People tab.
- Add a filter to your list of contacts (You can stack multiple filters to create an even more specific segment).
- Click Save Segment.
- Your custom segment will be added as a new tab at the top of the People section:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.