How to set up a Pre-Recorded Evergreen Webinar
Learn how to create a Pre-Recorded Evergreen Webinar
To run a pre-recorded Evergreen webinar in Kajabi:
- Start from your dashboard and choose Marketing then Pipelines.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Pipeline Blueprint page and choose Legacy Pipelines.
- Scroll down and select Webinar and then Create Pipeline.
- Once you've created your Webinar Pipeline, add the pre-recorded webinar to the Webinar Room Page on your Pipeline by choosing Video Actions and then uploading your recorded webinar.
- Finally, go to the event section of the Pipeline and toggle on Repeat this event.
- Select how often you want this Webinar Pipeline to repeat and click Save.
- Customize the rest of the Pipeline and you are ready to start sharing!
Since this Pipeline will be repeating, registrants will only be subscribed to one cycle of the webinar and the associated email sequence. You can subscribe them to other email sequences by creating an automation within the registration form.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!