Adding sales tax to your offers
Kajabi does not have a native solution for adding sales tax to your offers.
One option would be to include the tax percentage in your overall Offer price. If you sell to different states/countries, you can always create multiple offers with the respective tax percentage in the Offer price. Just make sure to include the state/country name within each offer.
Another option would be to integrate your Stripe account with Quaderno. Here is a guide on how to get started with Quaderno: https://support.quaderno.io/article/75-integrating-with-kajabi
If you'd like to void the Kajabi checkout and have your customers checkout entirely on Quaderno allowing you to automatically calculate sales tax into the purchase total:
- Open the Page Builder under the Website tab in the dashboard.
- Create a new page that will be used as your Quaderno checkout page.
- Paste the Quaderno checkout embed code in the source code of the section you're using.
- Save your changes:
- Open the Website tab and click the customize button next to the Store page.
- Select the Store Builder section from the sidebar.
- Click Add Content and choose Custom Card.
- Under Card Action select "Go to a Landing Page" and choose the page that will act as your Quaderno checkout page.
- Save & preview:
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.