How do I copy/clone/duplicate a page onto another site?
To copy/clone a landing page from one site to another:
- Start from your Dashboard and choose Website, then select Page Builder.
- Find the Page you want to duplicate to another site and click Edit Code.
- Enter the Config section of the code and click on Settings Data.json
- Copy all settings data.
- Switch to the site where you want to copy the landing page into.
- Select Website and then Page Builder.
- Create or select a landing page
- Click Edit Code, then Config, and enter into Settings Data
- Erase all settings data and paste in the Settings data from the landing page you are cloning.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!