How to use MailChimp with Kajabi
Step 1: Kajabi
To connect MailChimp to Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Turn on the MailChimp integration:
To obtain the API Key key:
- Click the API Key link.
- Log in to MailChimp.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Kajabi.
- Click Save.
Step 2: MailChimp
In order to integrate with a Form, you will need to create a List in MailChimp:
- Click the Lists tab .
- Create a new List or use an existing one.
- Open the List settings from the dropdown.
- Copy the Unique List ID:
Step 3: Adding the List ID to your Kajabi Form
In your Kajabi admin:
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select MailChimp.
- Paste the List ID:
Click save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your List in MailChimp.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Live Chat with Us.