How to set up a forwarding rule for your Custom Domain on Bluehost
When setting up your custom domain, you will want to make sure that no matter if the "www." is entered or not, your Kajabi site will always be the endpoint. To ensure this happens, you will need to add a Forwarder to your Domain through the registrar that you are using to host your domain.
How to setup a URL Redirect on Bluehost
- Check and make sure your domain was set up properly in Kajabi by choosing Settings, then Custom Domains. Your domain should say Connected.
- Log in to your Bluehost account and choose the Domains tab, then the Redirect sub-tab.
- Fill out the Add Redirect Form fields.
- Select Permanent 301 and then choose the correct Domain you want to edit in the dropdown menu.
- Under "Redirects to → type in https://www.yourdomain.com.
- Lastly, select Add this redirect and test it in your browser.
Was this article helpful?
Need Help? Chat With Us Now!